As promised, I received a call today from the interview panel for the NZ Asean Scholars Award that I am applying for.
Can't quite remember the entire process, but here's a summary of what I could remember:
- Interview was conducted by the deputy high commissioner;
- it lasted almost an hour;
- a total of eight questions were posed;
- I tried very hard to answer each one;
- experiences, deep thoughts are very essential to keep the conversation going;
- the interviewer said there are only 4 scholarships offered for Malaysia next year (oh gulp!).
The journey's done now, and all one can do is wait for the best.