Canvas is an online learning system where you can participate in one of the courses that I offer online. To use it, you must already given me your email address so I can register you in Canvas.
To access Canvas for the first time, first you will need to accept an invitation from Canvas. When I registered you in Canvas, Canvas will send you an invitation email. Follow the steps below:
- Log into your inbox – you should see an email from Canvas. This email invites you to join one of my courses.
- Next, click on the ‘Get Started’ button like this:
- You will then be re-directed to the course page. You need to click the ‘Accept’ button like this to join the course:
- Click on ‘Create My Account’ button like this:
- Enter your new password like this, and don’t forget your password:
- Next, choose ‘Kuala Lumpur (+08:00)’ as your time zone:
- Click on the check mark next to the ‘I agree to the….’ statement and the ‘Register’ button like this:
- To change your profile picture, click on the ‘Account’ icon:
- Then, click on the ‘Profile’ link:
- Click on the ‘Edit’ icon like this:
- Click on ‘Choose a picture’ link to upload your picture:
- If you want to logout, just click on the ‘Account’ icon on the top left side of your screen, and then click on the ‘Logout’ button:
- If you want to login into your course again, just go to www.kktawau.com and click on the link to your Canvas course page.
- Once you are at Canvas login page, enter your email address and password. Then, click on the ‘Log In’ button: